Monday 15 November 2010

Bleh

We've lost count of the amount of prequels, sequels and remakes of old time movies. Star Wars: The Clones was just such one that took the slippery slide to failure. Enough is enough! (Getty Images)
My interest in Eve has been dropping since the start of the month.  I couldn’t think of a good image for this so you get a Stormtrooper on a slide instead.

Trying to build the corp, essentially solo, has been an impossibility which I have now accepted.  So it is time to move into another corp in the alliance or out of the alliance, I have received offers for both.

So we will see. 

I was hoping the expansion would hit today but it has been split and pushed back until the 30th of November with subsequent parts to land in December and January.  I have yet to see anything that I’m terribly interested in but sometimes items are released out of the blue, all I can do is wait.

I have been on a couple of late night roams, one finishing at approx 1am, this just ruins me for the following day and night but on the whole they’ve been enjoyable.  Lost a BC on one when the FC stopped calling out targets past the first one. This would have made zero difference to our survival but we could have dropped a BC of theirs in addition to the BS and Frigate we killed.  As we were outnumbered and outgunned this was not a certainty, if anything the engagement was a good training run, a reminder, on how to do things, or how not too.

No comments:

Post a Comment