Friday 23 August 2019

The Triglavian Conundrum

The Triglavian incursion¹ into high security space is generally just a minor annoyance.

However... I needed to move a freighter from high security space through a few systems of Triglavians.

So I spent a small amount of time looking at the killboards for losses of my freighter type to them.

Didn't find any losses, but also didn't look especially hard.  I had things to do!

Decided to give it a go anyway, un-docked, warped to the gate and jumped.

What a surprise, about eight Triglavian ships on the other side, all waiting to lock me up and start shooting as soon as I de-cloak.

Not much choice anymore, gotta do it.

De-cloak.

Align and request warp towards the next gate.

They lock me up and start shooting with very little delay.

Yeah, that's quite a bit of incoming damage.

Various other offensive measures are also used against my freighter.

They web me...

They webbed me!

KTHXBYE!

Immediately into warp, no worries.





¹  Also the reason I had to tank² my Epithals

²  For a given value of "tank"

No comments:

Post a Comment