Monday 17 May 2010

Forgetting the old stuff.

For the last couple of weeks I've been helping a couple of old eve players who quit about a year ago and also a couple of newbies.

So I've been showing them the game or reminding them of what to do as the case may be and I've been surprised at how much of the basic stuff I've forgotten, basic skills, fittings etc.

Part of the reason this blog exists, certainly I'm happy to have the regular followers, hello to all three of you (/me laughs) is to remind me of the game, some of the things I've done and how to do them, like invention, manufacturing, probing etc.  In addition I've been able to just link various articles rather than explain a whole concept I can just link and sit back.

It's good to pass on some knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment