Friday 9 July 2010

Corporation Death

It's funny how quickly a corporation can die.  Often they don't disappear totally but just last week I was happy in the warm embrace of Sto-vo-kor, chatting with the other members over the sub space.

Something has changed, the mood, the feeling, something.

The CEO, or co-CEO I'm not sure, has stepped down.  Many of the pilots are not jacking in, not coming online.  It could be the recent move to a new zero security area has damaged the morale in some way, I'm at a loss to explain it.

So we will see what happens.  I suppose I could head back to the corporation I founded, I assume Roku would be okay with that, sort of makes training those new guys redundant though.

Change of plans new guys!  You are now forming the nucleus of a new corporation! YHI is no longer a training corp!  YHI is now a war deccing corp that will also roam low sec looking for trouble!

Yeah and watch them all shit bricks and I think one of them would explode.

I need a drink.

Damn refugees.

"Damn and blast the mother fucking Sansha driving this human refuse into my station!", the walls ring to my sudden shouted outburst.

Now I really need a drink.

Leaving my room behind me I head towards the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment