Friday 25 March 2011

EyjoG Appears to have Jogged Off!

The Eve Online Quarterly Economic Newsletters (QEN) are once again Missing In Action (MIA).

The CCP economist, Dr. EyjoG  has not been heard from since the late third quarter of 2010.

As you can see from this link the frequency of the "quarterly" reports has been spotty with only 2009 being able to claim four quarterly reports.

I could have missed the memo but my assumption of quarterly reports is four of them are required in a calendar or financial year.

I found them interesting as they gave me a snapshot of the Eve universe as a whole, letting me take a peek into some facets of the game that are closed to me by choice or circumstance.

Perhaps come Fanfest we'll receive some news on this.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

1 comment:

  1. It would seem the good Doctor made an appearance at Fanfest and gave a not very well received presentation. I'll post more about it when I find out more.

    ReplyDelete