Tuesday 20 September 2011

Getting up to Speed

So I left the corporation and alliance, the magic had gone to be replaced with inaction and drudgery, a fair percentage of that from me.

I rejoined my own corporation, I was happy to see me again.

Once all my various characters had finished with the equivalent of an intergalactic kegger we got down to business.

Re-organisation!

Over the coming days, weeks and years I will describe in minute detail what was required to rebuild myself and the corporation around me.

Or not.

I was able to change a few things and bring some order to the chaos.

Happiness reigned once again, all was well.

I have a few hundred people on my contact list for various reasons, so a fairly continuous display of people logging in and out of the game appears in the bottom right hand side of the screen.

Then a long disconnected real life friends name appeared, took me a second to realise what it said.

We chatted for a bit to find out he's once again given up on that MMO whose name shall not be spoken, and come back to Eve Online.

Cool!

Little did I know this would lead to a stampede of returning old friend players, all hell bent on making me take on a position of responsibility once again.

We even had an honest to god recruit from the in game advert service.

I was stunned!!

One night I was sitting there doing some corporation organisation and then it hit me.

Shit I'm a CEO again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment