Sunday 12 January 2014

Steady As She Goes

Finally I'm back!

I must congratulate the holiday season for a wonderfully punctuated kidnap note, it warmed the cockles of my heart.

The break means CCP hasn't been up to much publicly, although some modules have been announced that I now cannot find a link for.  One of them was an anchorable module that provided a 30km "cone of silence" type bubble, the other I don't recall right now.  This and more will be scheduled for the Rubicon 1.1 release at some point in the near to semi near future.

As far as the Alliance is concerned the members are slowly coming back online after the break and we are getting into the swing of things.  We also have a few new members who seem to be working out well.

Not very exciting but that's how we roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment