Sunday, July 23, 2017
L0G0F Frigate Tournament July/August 2017
English Bishop (Incursus) vs Tekkaa (Kestrel) - Winner English Bishop - Killmail
Seviron Aldari (Incursus) vs Gralen Chays (Breacher) - Winner Seviron Aldari - Killmail
Brutus Salander (Kestrel) vs Gerrich Oksaras (Tristan) - Winner Gerrich Oksaras - Killmail
HellRazor24601 (Breacher) vs Talon Khar (Incursus) - Winner (by Forfeit) Talon Khar
English Bishop (Breacher) vs Seviron Aldari (Incursus) - Winner English Bishop - Killmail
Gerrich Oksaras (Tristan) vs Talon Khar (Tristan) - Winner Talon Khar - Killmail
Seviron Aldari (Merlin) vs Gerrich Oksaras (Crucifier) - Winner Seviron Aldari - Killmail
English Bishop (Breacher) vs Talon Khar (Tristan) - Talon Khar - Killmail
Gerrich Oksaras (vs Talon Khar) - 25 Million ISK
This competition has now completed.
These rules are now fixed (as of 25th July 2017 at 22:49 AEST) and will be used for the tournament.
The only rule addition was the re-entry of Rule 27 which just explains in greater detail how the process of elimination and progression will occur, with a link for further detail.
Another rule addition is 9a, with the previous 9a being moved to 9b.
1. Standard T1 hulls only.
2. Modules T1 or T2 only, no faction, officer etc.
3. Rigs T1 or T2 only.
4. Drones T1 or T2 only.
5. Ammo - no limitation.
6. Implants - no limitation.
7. Boosters - no limitation.
8. Only one entry per pilot per real life alliance member.
9. Pilots must be in the same fleet as each other.
9a. Pilots are not to fleet, wing, or squad warp the other pilot anywhere. (NEW 29/07/17)
9b. No podding.
10. Use the in game DUELLING function to initiate combat.
11. One pilot within 100km of the Azbel, the other within 100km of the Rait, start duel, warp, fight.
12. Both pilots must stay in the same solar system, leaving the solar system will forfeit the fight, winner should SS for proof.
12a. Fights will be performed in Sadye.
13. No ISK buy in required to participate.
14. Pilot seeding will be based on the pilots age.
15. For each round the pilot will nominate which ship they will be using, they will then be restricted to that ship for that round.
16. For the next round a different, or the same ship can be nominated.
17. Once the ship type the pilot nominates is posted in game to Yosagi Yojimbo
(YY), that ship type is fixed for that round.
18. Once all the ship types for a round have been received by YY, all the ship types, and opponents for that round will be posted online for all to see at the YY-GE blog.
18a. Should a pilot not use their posted ship type they will forfeit the fight.
18b. Should both pilots not use their posted ship type they will both forfeit the fight.
19. Pilots will then have 48 hours from the following Eve Online Down Time (DT) after the round details are posted to organise and complete their fights, the winner then needs to mail YY the kill mail details.
20. Both pilots need to make their best efforts to organise the fight between each other, attend and complete the fight. Failure to complete the fight within the specified time will leave the final result to YY's discretion.
21. Once undocked for the duel the pilot cannot redock until the fight is concluded.
22. A fight is concluded once a kill mail is generated.
23. In the event of a double kill mail the one with the earlier time stamp will be declared the winner.
24. If the double kill mails time stamps are identical then the younger pilot will be declared the winner, as the older pilot really should be better than that.
25. Draft and final rules will be posted on a web page at YY-GE blog, that same page will then be updated with the pilot seeding, posted ships the pilots intend to use, and the results as they all become available.
26. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Very Interesting Losing Fit (VILF).
27. The Single Elimination Tournament format will be used - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-elimination_tournament (NEW)
28. Prizes currently include but are not limited to, T1 and T2 SKINS, ISK, ship or ships.
29. All rules are subject to change.
30. If rule changes are required the changes will be posted at YY-GE blog between rounds and other places time permitting.
31. YY has the final say on all aspect and rules of this competition.