Monday 7 March 2011

Reduced Shipping Costs

In this post Disabled Shipping and Blog Recognised I lamented the high cost of shipping to my part of the world as a $19.99 mug would actually cost $101.50 when freight is included.

CCP has finally seen the light and have introduced a new freight option which would now reduce that mug from $101.50 to $32.47 if I choose the cheapest USPS option.  This now makes the Eve Store items a possible purchase for me.

However.

What is the USPS like?  From the acronym I assume it's the United States Postal Service so with the drop in freight cost are we also seeing a drop in handling quality and speed?

I don't know the answer to this so I'll see what the feedback is and go from there.

That should not take anything away from the fact the shipping is now reasonably priced which makes the Eve Store a viable option for many more people than previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment