Tuesday 21 June 2011

I Stopped Caring

Alliance Tournament 9 has been run and won by somebody.

To be honest for me it was in the totally wrong time zone, the recorded matches were made available on Youtube long after i stopped caring and the final turned out to be rigged.

Even the official web site was returning 404 errors only a few hours before the first round matches.

Meh.

Incarna 1.0 is being rolled out right now, as I type CCP have taken the servers offline for the patching process.

So i'm looking forward to the influx of The Sims and World of Warcraft players starting tomorrow.

The only worthwhile change that I can see which isn't fluff or bug fixes seems to be the jump bridge modification.  From tomorrow only one jump bridge per system will be allowed, thus making multiple jump bridge travel longer and more dangerous as now many more system gates must be negotiated.

A welcome change as far as I'm concerned as the jump bridge network has been over powered for a long time, though hypocritically I've used it extensively.

No comments:

Post a Comment