Sunday 31 July 2011

Times are Changing

So for want of a better description lets call it the "flu".

I had that, got over it.

Then my computer died, seems to be a motherboard, which of course you cannot source anymore.  I have a spare computer but that took some time to setup.

Then the "flu" Mk II "This Time It's Personal!" decided to rear its ugly head and almost flattened me, I still have it.

During my infrequent visits to my remaining computer I've been keeping an eye on the Dotlan figures for our alliance.

Our numbers have halved, corporations have left, sovereignty has halved, as have outposts.

On the plus side the alliance still has three outposts, eight sovereignty systems, seven corporations and five hundred and eighteen members.

Is this enough to sustain the alliance through this rough patch and start building again on the other side?

I don't know, we'll see.

What I do know is other alliances and corporations are actively trying to poach members, I've had two offers so far from interested parties, I'm sure other people would have had more.

We live in interesting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment