Wednesday 15 January 2020

Google Account Suspended

I'd posted my Eve Online 2019 video in review to one of my YouTube accounts, hadn't yet linked it anywhere, but I did notice I'd already received a copyright violation for what I assume was the music?

Thanks CCP?

I'd left it there for a few days doing not very much, and then started noticing in Tweetfleet folks were talking about accounts being banned, seemingly for posting the 2019 Year in Review Eve Online video.

At that stage my account was still working.

I then deleted the video, made a new one with some royalty free music, and uploaded the new version.

A few hours later and I can no longer access that account.

Thanks Google?

I've sent a request to review whatever decision seems to have caused this, but I don't hold out much hope.

I suppose I should start figuring out what else was attached to that account.

Annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment